Thursday, February 18, 2010

BBB post

Sorry Babes, buddies and other visitors. My BBB-post will be on later; tomorrow or this weekend. I still have to bake them, because I've been busy with (especially) our sick boy, who made his first visit to school again just for this morning (yay!), couldn't get out of the house for groceries and ran flat out of yeast.

That never happened to me before, ever! But this morning I stocked up my cupboards again, yeast included... so I hope I can bake tomorrow! See you later and don't forget to check out the other babes that have been baking this wonderful recipe!!!

3 comments:

NKP said...

Okay, glad to hear everything is back to normal. I shall return later to see your wonderful baking!

Astrid (…and the kitties too) said...

will bake them this weekend too. probably Sunday.
Glad the boy is better too!!

Monique said...

There 's always a first time for everything. You've never missed before....Hope they ( and you) all feel better now !