Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Apple and cinnamon bread for the ABC challenge

This month a wonderful recipe for the Avid Baker's Challenge; Apple, cinnamon and bread, I don't think you can go wrong with that combination. The only things I changed were a little less salt (1 tsp instead of 1,25 tsp) and I used flour and not the ClearJel powder. And that was it.

 I made half of the dough into a long loaf and half into rolls. Both were equally delicious and flew out of their container in record time. A recipe to come back to for sure.

Recipe Apple-Cinnamon Twist bread


9 comments:

Hanaâ said...

Beautiful Lien!!! The loaf as well as the rolls. I was thinking of making rolls too, but seeing how pretty your loaf is, I might make two loaves (assuming mine turns out as nicely as yours). My dough is still in the fridge. Looking forward to baking it after work tonight.

Zosia said...

Both rolls and loaf turned out beautifully Lien! The recipe was very popular in my home also and will be made again. Next time I'll try the rolls.

Cobbs Hill said...

I love that you did rolls too! They look adorable and I bet they were delicious!

Chelly said...

My goodness! Those both look so good!

flour.ish.en said...

I did both the twist and the rolls. That was fun. Yours are stunningly perfect!

TeaLady said...

I would love to make these as rolls. But was great as a twist. Beautiful!

Dos Gatos Baking said...

Wow -- yours looks like a pastry! Mine looked and tasted very much like bread. I had more dough and less filling for some reason.

Karin Anderson said...

Picture perfect, bread and buns. I made a batch of rolls, and we loved them (but mine were not as pretty as yours!)

QembarDelites said...

Hi Lien, I love the look of those rolls, so much more filling in them:D